All Stain DFence LLC service vehicles are fully equipped to provide unmatched service and quality for our customers’ fence staining needs.
We specialize in fence staining, along with arbors, pergolas, decks, playsets, garage doors and shutters. Any exterior wood that requires our superior stain to seal and protect the wood from the elements. Neglected and unprotected wood will quickly deteriorate and require complete replacement at a much higher cost. Regular maintenance will greatly extend the life of the wood while providing a beautiful finish and protecting your investment. Take a look at our Gallery to see our standard colors and a few recent jobs.
New Fence Staining Projects
All new structures need time to dry out and stabilize to reduce the moisture content in the wood. This allows the wood grain to open and receive stain & oil for a proper seal.
Existing Structure – Clean and Stain
- For most projects Stain DFence LLC chemically cleans the wood to remediate the mildew and fungus that has turned the wood gray causing rot and decay that has begun to deteriorate the wood. The cleaning process also opens the woodgrain allowing for better oil & stain penetration into the wood and ensures a beautiful, protective finish. Stain DFence LLC uses a commercial grade, high-quality stain that replaces the oil in the dried-out wood while the pigmentation in the stain offers a rich, natural color and U.V. protection from the intense sunlight. Our stain also has a mildewcide and fungicide agent that helps prevent future deterioration. It is very important to maintain a waterproof finish and replenish the depleted oils in the wood on any outdoor structure to receive years of enjoyment while saving money by not having to replace them at a much higher cost. Your outdoor wood structures are a large investment that adds beauty and value to your home and maintaining them are the same as the paint and shingles on your home that keep the water and elements from causing extensive damage.
- Pressure Washing – Stain DFence LLC will pressure wash the wood to remove certain previous finishes, this is required before a new stain can be applied correctly to provide adequate penetration of the new stain and a lasting, quality finish. Acrylic stains and paint must be removed by pressure washing the wood surface to lift off the old finish prior to chemically cleaning, neutralizing and staining the wood. If pressure washing is performed incorrectly it can damage the wood’s surface visually and structurally resulting in an unacceptable finished job possibly requiring replacement wood and further restoration to the rails and post. The age and condition of the wood will determine if pressure washing is a viable option for restoration. This is a very timely, skilled and labor-intensive process which results in a higher cost. Your Stain Dfence LLC Restoration Consultant will advise you if this process is necessary on your project.
Repairs and Restoration – Small or Large We Restore it All!
- Post replacement – Wood & Metal.
- Picket replacement – From a one or two to a complete upgrade.
- Gate repair and rebuild.
- Add or replace trim and crown caps on the top of your fence.
- Arbor and Pergola roof structure repairs.
- Kick Rail replacement.
Enhancements – New or Existing Structures
Ask your Restoration Consultant about our beautiful enhancement options for your project.